- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mango
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted macadamia nuts
- 4 tablespoons regular mango chutney
In a saucepan over medium heat mix the water and quinoa and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, simmer until all water is gone around 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in the dried mango, dried pineapple, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts, and mango chutney until well blended.
Makes 8 servings.