MAKES ABOUT 14 PORTION
- 9 oz (250 g) finely chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup (200 ml) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 cups (300 g) whipped cream
- 7 oz (200 g) grated dark chocolate
- 2 ready-made meringue bases, approx. 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter
Place the white chocolate in a bowl. Heat the cream on low heat, pour over the white chocolate, and leave for 5 minutes. Then, mix in the honey to form a smooth truffle. Allow to cool overnight. Stir the whipped cream lightly and mix with the grated dark chocolate. Don’t stir too vigorously.
Spread half of the white chocolate truffle onto the first meringue base and then spread half the whipped cream mixture on top of that. Place the second meringue base on top and repeat. Garnish with a chocolate net.